About Course :
IBM API Connect is the best online training Learning Loop ,is a modern API management solution for creating, running, managing and securing APIs for external and internal consumers to accelerate an organization’s API Program and capture new revenue through compelling new customer experiences.
In this course, you learn how to build a Loopback application with the IBM API Connect toolkit.You define an API interface that conforms to the Swagger 2.0 OpenAPI specification.
You assemble an API implementation in the API Designer web interface. You stage, publish, and secure APIs in an API gateway. This course also teaches application developers how to register API applications in the Developer Portal.
The course teaches you how to customize the home page of the Developer Portal.
Course Objectives :
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the role of IBM API Connect V5.0 in a digital ecosystem
- Identify the API creation, run, manage, and secure features in IBM API Connect V5
- Create an API with the API Connect toolkit
- Define an API interface with the API Designer
- Call an existing system API
- Implement an API as a Node.js LoopBack application
- Secure an API with OAuth 2.0 authorization
- Assemble API message flows in API Designer
- Publish API and Products with API Management Server
- Create an application on the Developer Portal that uses an API
Pre Requisites :
Before taking this course, students should have a general knowledge of application programming interfaces, Representational State Transfer (REST) architecture, and Node.js programming. To acquire this knowledge, students can attend the following self-paced course:
- VY102 ERC 3.0: Developing REST APIs with Node.js for IBM Bluemix.
No Reviews found for this course.