About Course :
This 60 hours instructor-led/ Self paced course provides an overview of the architecture of IBM Business Process Manager, and describes the use of process applications and tool kits within the tool. You create business objects and variables, implement gateways, and demonstrate process flow on your diagrams. You build customized user interfaces (coaches) to enable business and process data flows throughout the process model.
Course Objectives :
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle.
- Architecture of IBM BPM
- Installation of IBM BPM
- Create structured and unstructured processes (formerly Case) using Web Process Designer.
- Create ad-hoc activities by using the Process Designer.
- Identify how to use Process Designer to create a process application.
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a process in the Process Designer.
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes.
- Use gateways to control the process flow.
- Validate that the process model meets Playback 0 goals and requirements.
- Identify how intermediate events are used during the execution of a business process.
- Describe the architecture of IBM Business Process Manager.
- Organize process assets into toolkits.
- Manage variables and data flow.
- Implement timer events.
- Implement gateways and routing to control process flow.
- Build a business data model.
- Build services and user input forms (coaches).
- Create a snapshot for deployment.
- Create a decision service.
- Model and implement message events.
- Apply asset tags to organize artifacts.
- Enhance coaches for a rich user experience and apply themes.
- Implement effective error handling in processes and services
- Understanding Event and timer based process
- Define SLAs
- Integration with Database
- Nested Services
- Email Inbound and Outbound Service
- File Read and write service
- KPIs and Reporting
Pre Requisites :
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic Java and Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) skills
- Basic Extensible Markup Language (XML) skills
No Reviews found for this course.