About course :
This Datapower XI 52 development course provides students with a detailed examination of DataPower App Development which provides basic course is designed for integration developers who configure service policies on WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances.
This course teaches you the fundamental skills that are required to configure, implement, and troubleshoot services that are developed on the WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances with firmware version 7.0.x. The concepts in this course are also beneficial to system administrators of the DataPower appliance, although there is a separate course for administrators.
Course Objectives :
- Describe how WebSphere DataPower Appliances are configured
- Create a web service proxy to virtualize web service applications
- Implement web services security
- Create and configure cryptographic objects
- Configure Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to and from WebSphere DataPower Appliances
- Configure a multi-protocol gateway (MPGW) to handle multiple protocols from a single service
- Configure a service level monitoring (SLM) policy to control message traffic
- Configure support for IBM WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Java Message Service (JMS)
- Use logs and probes to troubleshoot services
- Configure the DataPower resources that are needed to support OAuth 2.0
- Use patterns to define and deploy new services
- Use DataPower resources and options to support REST and JSON-based services
- Handle errors in service policies
Pre Requisites :
You should be familiar with:
- Security-based concepts and protocols
- XML-related technologies such as XML schema, XPath, and XSLT
- Web service fundamentals and the web services security specifications
- REST-based services
No Reviews found for this course.