About course :
IBM Sterling Order Management System – best IBM online course. This 3-day instructor-led course provides the skills necessary to use and manage IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct® V4.7.0 in the Windows environment. This course is valuable for end-users and application programmers intending to use Sterling Connect:Direct®. It is also valuable to systems administrators, operators, production control personnel, help desk staff, and support personnel responsible for Sterling Connect:Direct® operations.
Course Objectives :
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Explain the architecture and functionalities of Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows
- Install Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows
- Create, submit and track processes
- Navigate through Sterling Connect:Direct interfaces
- Describe the importance of Sterling Connect:Direct Software Development Kit
- Describe and configure File Agent
- Explain about performance and tuning tasks
- Diagnose and troubleshoot common errors
- Determine the need for Sterling File Accelerator
Pre Requisites :
You should have:
- Awareness of File Transfer protocol (FTP) and Managed File Transfer (MFT) functionality.
No Reviews found for this course.