About Course :
This 60 hours instructor-led/ Self paced course provides students with a detailed examination of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches students techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
Course Objectives :
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Describe the Sterling B2B Integrator Map Editor.
- Navigate through the Map Editor.
- Create an Inbound 850, an Outbound 810, a system header, and an 856 Map.
- Describe to administer maps in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Create an inbound and outbound business process.
- List various methods to view the business process results.
- Create and analyze the acknowledgment maps.
- Search for EDI documents and correlations.
- Manage Sterling B2B Integrator permissions, user accounts, and groups.
- Describe the purpose of the Dashboard panes and portals and configure the Dashboard.
- Explain the concepts, design methods, issues, best practices and guidelines to create and implement the business processes.
- Describe Mailbox Management in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Explain different performance issues and identify its sources.
- Use the Performance Tuning Utility to test a system and to adjust performance parameters to increase performance.
- Elaborate the procedure to manually modify properties to increase performance.
- Explain the procedure to capture and analyze Performance Statistics Report and define the steps to configure thread dumps.
- Use the Sterling B2B Integrator Troubleshooter utility to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Use monitoring and diagnostic tools to monitor system status and identify errors on a server.
- Use services to maintain clean up the Sterling B2B Integrator system.
- Explain the usage of schedules in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Describe System HealthCheck utility and some the scripts files in the bin directory.
- UNIT 1. OVERVIEW OF STERLING FILE GATEWAY
- Lesson 1. Introduction
- Lesson 2. Users and Trading Partners
- Lesson 3. Installation of Sterling File Gateway
- Lesson 4. Route Channel Templates (RCT)
- Lesson 5. Mailbox Management
- Lesson 6. Static Route
UNIT 2. IMPLEMENTATION
- Lesson 1. Dynamic Route
- Lesson 2. File Layers
- Lesson 3. Reports
- Lesson 4. Extensibility
Pre Requisites :
You should have the following foundation knowledge in:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
You should have specialty or advanced Sterling B2B Integrator knowledge in:
- EDI Processing
- AS2 Implementation
- Secure Transports
- Web Services
- Trading Partner Management
- JSP Development
No Reviews found for this course.