About Course :
IBM MQ V8 System Administration – best IBM online course, is messaging middleware that simplifies and accelerates the integration of diverse applications and business data across multiple platforms. It uses message queues to facilitate the exchanges of information and offers a single messaging solution for cloud, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT) and on-premises environments.
This course is designed to provide technical professionals with the skills needed to administer IBM MQ queue managers on distributed platforms such as Windows 2008 Server and Linux.
Course Objectives :
- Plan the implementation of IBM MQ
- Install IBM MQ
- Perform basic customization and administration tasks
- Enable a queue manager to exchange messages with another queue manager
- Use a trigger message and a trigger monitor to start an application to process messages
- Implement basic queue manager restart and recovery procedures
- Identify the cause of a problem
- Plan for and implement basic IBM MQ security features
- Use accounting and statistics messages to monitor the activities in an IBM MQ system
- Use IBM MQ sample programs to test queue manager, queue, channel, and client configuration.
Pre Requisites :
- Have a basic knowledge of IBM MQ V8 concepts, either through successful completion of Technical Introduction to IBM MQ (WM102G) or through equivalent practical experience
- Be familiar with and able to use standard functions within the operating system that is used in the lab exercises
- Have a basic knowledge of TCP/IP
No Reviews found for this course.