About Course :
This IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository V8 for Developers course teaches you how to use and customize WebSphere Service Registry and Repository to work with the IT infrastructure of your organization.
IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository provides a robust, centrally managed system of record for service artifacts within a service-oriented architecture (SOA). Your organization can get more business value from your SOA by using WebSphere Service Registry and Repository to store, access, and manage service metadata so that services can be effectively shared, managed, and governed.
The course uses an interactive combination of instructor-led lectures and hands-on lab exercises. The course begins by introducing you to the concept of service registries and to the architecture of WebSphere Service Registry and Repository. In subsequent units and exercises, you learn how to work with the web UI and Business Space user interfaces, customize the service metamodel, author governance policies, and enable governance through policies. You also learn how to integrate Service Registry into three enterprise service bus solutions: WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, WebSphere Message Broker, and WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance.
Course Objectives :
- Find, publish, and manage service metadata with Business Space
- Document and track service development with the Governance Enablement Profile
- Customize business models, classifications, and service lifecycles through the Studio application
- Explain the difference between the two types of policies that are held in the service registry
- Use the Studio application to author governance policies
- Use the Business Space user interface to create WS_Mediation polices
- Implement dynamic service selection with mediation primitives in WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Implement dynamic service selection with mediation nodes in WebSphere Message Broker
- Implement dynamic service selection with Service Registry services in WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- Describe the Service Registry information model
- Identify the application programming interfaces to Service Registry
Pre Requisites :
You should be able to install, configure, secure, and administer IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.0 Network Deployment.
No Reviews found for this course.