About Course :
WebSphere Operational Decision Management course begins with an overview of Operational Decision Manager, which is composed of two main environments: Decision Server for technical users and Decision Center for business users. The course outlines the collaboration between development and business teams during project development. Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of Decision Server, which is the primary working environment for developers.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a decision management solution with Operational Decision Manager.
- Identify the key user roles that are involved in designing and developing a decision management solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role.
- Describe the development process of building a business rule application and the collaboration between business and development teams.
- Set up and customize the business object model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring
Implement the execution object model (XOM) that enables rule execution.
- Orchestrate rule execution through ruleflows.
- Author rule artifacts to implement business policies.
- Debug business rule applications to ensure that the implemented business logic is error-free
- Set up the testing and simulation environment for business users.
- Package and deploy decision services to testing and production environments.
- Integrate decision services for managed execution within an enterprise environment.
- Build client applications to invoke ruleset execution.
- Test, monitor, and audit execution of decision services.
- Work with Operational Decision Manager features that support decision governance, including the decision governance framework for decision services
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
No Reviews found for this course.