About Course :
IBM Business Monitor is a business activity monitoring (BAM) product that supports BPM by measuring business performance, monitoring both InFlight and completed processes, and reporting on business transactions. This course includes topics of interest for students who want to use the IBM Business Monitor environment to develop applications.
In this course, students learn how to develop, implement, and test IBM Business Monitor applications so that they can generate real-time business views of enterprise data. The course begins with an overview of BAM and BPM in a service-oriented architecture (SOA), and the capabilities that IBM Business Monitor provides. In subsequent units, students learn how to build monitor models, establish performance metrics, monitor events, manage action services, debug the model, and build a business space dashboard. Students also learn how to enable events from various sources, including IBM Business Process Manager Advanced and IBM Integration Bus.
Course Objectives :
- Explain monitoring concepts
- Describe the architecture of IBM Business Monitor
- Explain SOA and how IBM Business Monitor supports it
- Explain how IBM Business Monitor retrieves business data from various sources
- Develop the business measures model
- Use the Integration Test Client to test and implement the business measures
- Configure the Action Services Manager
- Explain the concept of a business space
- Configure various widgets in a business space
Pre Requisites :
You should have a fundamental understanding of service-oriented architecture and related WebSphere products. This knowledge can be gained either through experience or by successfully completing Using IBM WebSphere V7 Products for Business Process Management (WB771G or ZB771G) (no longer available)
No Reviews found for this course.