About Course :
IBM BPM Advance – best IBM online training technologies, you will learn about business process management (BPM) process analysis and improvement methods and techniques, and how to make your organizations and business units process-oriented.
This interactive course uses a collaborative learning environment to teach best-practice processes that help organizations with the decomposition of a business unit or group within an enterprise. The course also offers hands-on demonstrations and a predefined case study exercise that are designed to reinforce the concepts and skills covered in the lectures.
The course begins with an overview of business process management and change management concepts. You will learn about managing upstream and downstream impacts and the cross-functional importance of processes to the overall objectives of an organization. The course explains important concepts and activities such as process analysis, process improvement, working with as-is and to-be processes, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and identifying and working with key performance indicators (KPIs).
Course Objectives :
- Describe the purpose and business value of a service-oriented architecture
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, IBM Process Portal, Business Space, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Identify and describe the features available in IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, and the Service Component Architecture
- Describe the structure of modules and libraries
- Create business objects, shared interfaces, and business calendars
- Model a complex business process diagram in IBM Process Designer
Pre Requisites :
You should have:basic Java and Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) skills and basic Extensible Markup Language (XML) skills. Successful completion of course Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8 (WB801G) is highly recommended, but not required.
No Reviews found for this course.