About Course :
IBM Big Insights Big SQL – best IBM online course is designed to educate the student. Initially, the student learns how to set up various BigInsights components to access Big SQL. Next, administration of Big SQL is covered. The student creates Hive tables, local, external, and partitioned, that can be accessed by Big SQL. Then, the same is done for HBase tables. The course winds up covering some query performance topics as well as defining complex structures in a table.
Course Objectives :
- Use the following to access Big SQL:
- BigInsights Console
- BigInsights Eclipse development environment
- Create schemas
- Create and load Hive tables:
- Local tables
- External tables
- Partitioned tables
- Create HBase tables and map Big SQL columns to that table
- Query Big SQL tables
- Use Big SQL query hints to aid in query performance
- Create tables that have columns made up of complex structures
Pre Requisites :
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of Hadoop would be beneficial.
No Reviews found for this course.