About Course :
This Transformation Extender Fundamentals is 75 hours instructor-led/ Self paced course provides students with a detailed examination of Transformation Extender Fundamentals which provides the basic course is designed for programmers and analysts who need to implement data integration and transformation solutions using WebSphere Transformation Extender.
IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender provides real-time transformation of complex data, including EDI X12, HIPAA, EDIFACT, and SWIFT. Through a combination of lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to use the WebSphere Transformation Extender Design Studio to define, transform, and route business objects and complex flat file data. Specific topics covered by the course include an overview of the WebSphere Transformation Extender product and its features, creating and deploying maps, and working with a resource registry. Hands-on exercises gives you practical experience with skills such as optimizing maps, handling and logging errors, defining data, and indexing output.
Course Objectives :
- Explain and implement type tree design techniques to improve throughput and simplify mapping
- Identify recommended practices for mapping rules
- Use advanced functions in mapping rules to solve complex transformation problems
- Use router maps to select and run a map based on data content and variable processing requirements
- Use Internet and utility adapters to package, retrieve, and route data
- Identify modifications that can be made to type trees and maps to optimize performance
- Create custom reports from the map audit log
Pre Requisites :
You should complete course IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.3 Fundamentals (WE310) (VE310) (ZE310), and have the following experience:
- Solid understanding of data formats and processing logic
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Windows
- At least 3 months of mapping and type tree design experience
No Reviews found for this course.